The 2019 Big Bath Sleep-Out was on the 8th March, tickets are no longer available to purchase.
For more information about the 2020 Big Bath Sleep-Out please register your interest below:
It is essential that everyone who wants to take part in the Sleep-Out registers prior to the event and the sooner you register the sooner you will be able to start your fundraising.
You will be asked to select the number of people you are registering from each age group. There is no minimum, or maximum age. Previous ages of people taking part have ranged from 4yrs to 80yrs however under 16 year olds must be accompanied by an adult (ratio 4:1) and 16-18yr olds will need written consent).
If you are entering a team please make sure that the lead person ticks the relevant box when registering . If would like to chat about making entering a team as easy as possible please get in touch email@example.com or call 07939 055432.
Once you have registered we will be in touch to confirm and provide you with all the details about how to start fundraising.
Important Guidelines and Rules – Please read before proceeding
- So long as you are physically fit enough to sleep outside for one night, then you can take part.
- Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, with a maximum of 3 children to 1 adult.
- Anyone between 16 -18 will need to complete a parental consent form following registration.
- Emergency shelter will be available in case of extreme weather.
- Marshals will be on duty throughout the night, but Julian House cannot accept any liability for injury or loss, theft or damage to personal property
- Parking on-site is limited, but cars can be left overnight on Gloucester Road.
- All belongings, cardboard and litter must be taken off site by 8am and disposed of considerately